Monday, August 13, 2012

Dirty poems

Ok its been a while since I've done anything besides eat with my life, getting heavier and not liking it :(
I was going through some of my old note books and found a bunch of poems I wrote while I was in college. Some are shit, but some are in my mind gems. They range form dark, depressing odes (shit) to very sex oriented language (gems). lol

THE BOMB
Let me cascade that body
shine all over you like
fresh water.
      With me
you'll never go dry.
I'll quench every need
as if a nun dropped to her knees.
My name becomes high and holy,
like 16 year old's hidden away in
basements, baggies in pockets, lighters in hand.
My experience so new
you can only think of fresh babies
screaming a pitch similar to yours
as I make you ecstasy
and explode like a bomb.

HANDS OF THE CREATOR
I suspect this time, my fingers
have gone to far.

They reached inside, pulled 
out something grotesque, mangled 
dead.

But they became Frankenstein.
Brought life, rushed blood.

Like the monster it rose,
skin glowing with each subtle
jolt.

Now alive it throbbed.
So the fingers rushed to please.

Mad they became


1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, teen angst. :) When I felt that way I wrote some of the more horrificly embarrassing poetry ever. And I don't even LIKE Poetry! :)

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete