Sunday, July 29, 2012

Stalker Friendly!

So I haven't posted in a while, so I come barring presents. Ever see a hot guy and you say to yourself "i want a poster of him" well I take candid's of those guys. Creepy I know, but I don't care. Here some of the guys I've got.

                                                                                                                  Let the stalking BEGIN!

Creepin at fire island



 All of the Above is from warped tour. Ignore the one in black with bad hair, its the adorable kid in red I was snapping a pic of. Me and my friend Pedro agreed he was a rainbow rider.

This poor kid was helping his mom with groceries at the train station, in torrential rain.
I was just trying to get a good pic. Some of the tastiest curry I've ever seen.


                  







 All of the above is NYC Pride. So much head turning that day, my neck hurt.


HELLOOO PA (I mean DC) PRIDE!
  




 Gotta get my bears in here. These aren't the best shots but I tried. There doing track work all month on the rail and all the hot, sweaty beefy men are out there and I'm going to take a pic, every chance I get




Oh I have plenty more where these came from....my phone

1 comment:

  1. It was actually DC not PA Pride. but regardless, GREAT pics! Yummy curry inDEED!

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete